Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"sew...rip...to stay occupied...


.........says an old saying...... but also "learn a craft and let it and when you are hungry use it " !
Although I grew up among sewing machines and know how to sew, it's not my favorite craft and haven't sewn anything for years (except sewing the lining fro my bags ;) )...
Νow with the economic crisis, since there is not money available for shopping therapy, I decided to use my little old sewing machine again and make some clothes to renew my wardrobe!!
I found down-town pretty fabrics in very good prices and made a long skirt (which is very trendy this summer)  and a dress:


 
The straps of the dress were not totally successful, but who cares? Today I'm going to buy some more fabrics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...