Monday, January 26, 2015

A wonderful surprise

I received to my surprise an unexpected prize a few days ago !! And I was surprised, because I'm guilty of prolonged neglect of my blog! But the surprise was very pleasant! And gave me one more incentive to try to find time to give it more attention.

It is the so-called Liebster Award. A virtual prize that serves give it forward and become known blogs with less than 200-300 followers. The beautiful blog http://fifirixtra.blogspot.gr did me the honor awarding me the prize.Ifigeneia thank you very much!

Let's begin:

The rules of the award are the following: 
1) Thank the blogger who proposed you and post the link to her/his blog. Include in your post the Liebster award icon either by copying and pasting, or using it as a widget or gadget.
2) Answer to 10 questions asked by the blogger who gave you the award.
3) Suggest 10
other blogs with less than 200-300 followers and write a list of questions for the bloggers to answer.
4) Post the nomination for the award to each of the 10 blogs that you have chosen and provide a link to your post to inform them of the Liebster award.

Here we go!
1) Why did you start the blog?
I started my blog  about seven years ago, wanting to share my love of knitting mainly, but also of creativity.

2. Tell us a little what excites you?
That I communicate with other people who have the same interests with me and that I share my love for creating

3. Why do you think the comments and communication help bloggers and how?
It is always pleasant, because they show that they are interested in what we write ....

4. What are you talking about on your blog?
Mostly about my passion for knitting, but also about other hobbies and my activities.

5. Have you created any friendly relationship with other bloggers? Have you ever met in person?
Actually yes. When I made my first posts, one of the very few
knitting bloggers found me and a friendship began  between us, at the beginning on line, but soon became personal, because we discovered that we have so many things in common and since then we are very closed friends!

6. How do you imagine your blog in two years? What would you like to see growing / changing and how?
I've neglected it a lot in the last two years due to lack of time, but I would like to enliven it again, my goal is at least for beginning to make a post once a week and hopefully to be more active in a few months.

7. What do you do best?
To create and share my knowledge I think

8. How much time do you devote to your blog?
Very little lastly, with great effort a few hours a week unfortunately.

9.How are your posts born?
From something I read and I want to share about knitting, or the latest fashion trends, or from something new I create.

10. Wishes for the reader.
I hope to have time to deal more and to improve my blog to become more popular in the blogosphere and gain more readers.
I nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...